10 Nautilus Street Port Douglas QLD 4877
Elegant home in Four Mile Beach10 Nautilus Street, Port Douglas
With electric gates & an architecturally designed car port, there is ample room for a boat, caravan, or just the family cars...
Beautifully landscaped gardens all around this unique hexagonal home, plus the lovely inground pool with custom built day-bed & extra high fencing, will make you feel like you're on holiday every day here.
There are so many extra features, here are a few to start with:
- Stylish layout with wide entry hall & light well in the centre of the house
- Excellent natural light
- 3 large bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- Air conditioning throughout
- Custom made timber shelving and TV cabinetry in separate lounge area
- LED lighting
- Recently renovated kitchen with brand new dishwasher & Ilve oven/gas cooktop
- 2 bathrooms
- Third bedroom is wired separately so it can be run by a generator in the instance of power outage
- Timber venetian blinds throughout
- Separate laundry & 2nd bathroom with access to bright & airy, paved washing line area
- Extra wide rear patio captures plenty of breeze, shade & overlooks pool
- Cyclone rated garden shed 3.6m x 3.8m
- Fully irrigated gardens
- Thriving vege gardens plus mature mango tree
- Brand new energy saving pool pump
This property has been lovingly renovated throughout with no expense spared. There is a sense of class here which is hard to describe but definitely sets this home above the rest. Come & fall in love today.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Port Douglas, QLD 4877 priced between $460,000 and $860,000