10 Magellan Crescent Sippy Downs 4556 QLD
The Size Will Surprise In This Clever Design...
Located in a great street of Chancellor Park, this clever family home makes the most of the its allotment while still creating a spacious backyard and dual gate side access for a boat or caravan.
The home features four spacious bedrooms with built-ins including the centrally located master bedroom, ensuite and walk-in robe with access to the covered alfresco area.
At the rear of the home a spacious island kitchen separates the carpeted living area from the tiled dining and casual lounge area. The alfresco area is accessed from the tiled dining and overlooks a grassed area where there is room for a pool, shed and side access.
Currently vacant, the owners are motivated to achieving a quick sale and now is your chance to secure this ideal Chancellor Park home as an investment or home to live in and enjoy...
- Four Bedrooms With Built-ins
- 450m² Allotment
- Double Gate Side Access For Boat Or Caravan
- Clever Floorplan
- Open Plan Living Area
- Island Kitchen With Dishwasher
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite & Walk-in Robe
- Alfresco Area Access From Master Bedroom
- Large Separate Carpeted Lounge Room
- Fully Fenced With Room For A Pool
- Alfresco Deck With Fan
- Spacious Modern Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- Security Screens Throughout
- Crimsafe Screen On Front Door
- Large Laundry
- Double Garage With Internal Access
- Additional Garage Shelving & Storage
- Current Rental Appraisal $460.00 Per Week
- Easy Access To Sienna College & Surrounding Schools
- Easy Ride To Sippy Downs Woolworths
- Chancellor State College School Zone
- Close To University Of The Sunshine Coast
This family home is great value buying for the area and simply will not last...
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sippy Downs, QLD 4556 priced between $340,000 and $620,000