10 King Street Hillsborough 2290 NSW
Family Abode Set For Indoor/Outdoor Living
Tucked away in a tranquil cul-de-sac, position for a relaxing neighbourhood outlook sits this single level, four-bedroom home which offers an ideal lifestyle for a growing family. Situated within the catchment of excellent schools, Warners Bay cafe culture, near major shopping centres and the Newcastle inner-city bypass.
- Generously proportioned lounge room immersed in natural light
- Tidy cared for kitchen has ample appliances and cabinetry
- Sizeable airy bedrooms are all appointed with built-in robes
- Practical bathroom includes a bath and two separate toilets
- Air conditioned and a combustion fireplace for cooler months
- Private, solar heated in-ground pool with level 734sqm yard for the kids
- Detached double garage with workshop space, and garden/storage shed at rear
- Private, screened undercover entertaining area for all-season enjoyment
- Energy efficient with solar panels to house
- A brief stroll to local walking trails, ovals and tennis courts
- Conveniently located central to Warners Bay, Kotara and Charlestown shopping centres with Lake Macquarie & popular local beaches only a short drive away.
This property will tick the boxes with its features and is very appealing with the endless potential to add future value. Ready to move into now, with scope to further update with your own personalised touches if desired. Don’t miss this opportunity.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hillsborough, NSW 2290 priced between $350,000 and $650,000