10 Katherine Court Karalee QLD 4306
Riverside Luxury10 Katherine Court, Karalee
Other elements include:
- Luxurious master wing complete with large en-suite and walk-in-robe.
- 5 well appointed generously sized bedrooms with built-ins.
- Expansive open plan living area that flows to a large entertainment deck overlooking the Brisbane River, rolling greens hills, tropical pool and gardens.
- Central kitchen equipped with top of the range European appliances combined with thick Caesarstone countertops and walk-in-pantry.
- 2 refurbished and spacious bathrooms and powder room.
- Polished cypress pine flooring throughout the entire top level.
- Ducted and split air-conditioning throughout the whole house complete with Vacu-Maid.
- 2 slow burning combustion fireplaces ideal for those cold winter nights.
- Dual living capabilities with rumpus room and wet bar adjoining the alfresco area with pool views. Bedroom/office crossover with a separate front entry is also located on this level. Ideal teenage and grandparent retreat.
- 5,137sqm of fenced useable land with river access ideal for horses or hobby farming, with dual yard access for horse float or boat.
- Heated tropical saltwater pool complete with heated tropical spa.
- Off the grid capabilities with twenty 5kw solar panels, solar hot water and x4 large fresh rainwater tanks with 96,000L of water storage with pumped bore water.
- Large 2 bay garage with side workshop, ample storage and gymnasium.
This is a rare opportunity to secure a blue chip Karalee riverside retreat. Located close to schools, boat ramps, parklands and a 5-minute drive to the Karalee shops with proposed new development for a second supermarket and boutique shops. Contact Joe to arrange an inspection today.
* This dwelling was not flood affected
- Sat, 29th Oct 1:00PM – 2:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Karalee, QLD 4306 priced between $560,000 and $1,030,000