10 Japonica Street Eagleby QLD 4207
WHY WAIT? BRAND NEW & READY TO MOVE IN!10 Japonica Street, Eagleby
And if you're an eligible first home buyer, the $20,000 QLD grant applies until 30/6/2017 too.
No expense has been spared on the build of this lovely home, with a level of finish that you wont see on similar spec homes in the area. From the extra height of the 2.7 metre ceilings, to the expansive glass and floor to ceiling bathroom tiles, this home provides that little bit of luxury without the price tag.
The home features:
- 190m of space under the main roof on a 405m block in an established neighbourhood.
- Top quality brick and Colorbond external construction
- wide 920mm front door leading to the sun-drenched hallway
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with robes, and the master showcasing a large walk-in robe and luxury ensuite with rain shower.
- Roomy main bathroom with deep bathtub and another rain shower
- Open plan rear living space with quality kitchen leading through the high glass sliding doors to the large undercover entertaining area and ample back yard
- Extras include high Colorbond fences, security system, quality ceiling fans and much more
And all in a lovely location just minutes from local public and private schools, shopping, parks and public transport. Easy access to the M1 motorway and Beenleigh Train Station provides an easy commute to both the Brisbane CBD and Gold Coast.
Low deposit finance options available through our partner brokers for eligible first home buyers.
Call Michael Conrick today to book a private inspection today.
Disclaimer: Platinum Properties has made all efforts to ensure the information provided, as a convenience, is accurate and free from errors in all respects, for the property offered. However we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability for any errors or inaccuracies. Prospective purchasers should make all efforts to verify information contained herein and conduct their own research. Additionally, all property prices displayed are current at the time of issue.
Property Code: 1852
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Eagleby, QLD 4207 priced between $280,000 and $520,000