10 Hinchinbrook Avenue Fitzgibbon QLD 4018
Sparkling Near New Villa, No Body Corp. Fees10 Hinchinbrook Avenue, Fitzgibbon
The home's chic modern design is complemented by its coveted location, which is opposite parkland and short walk to the Carseldine train station. Positioned within a tightly held enclave of Fitzgibbon Chase, the location is within 14km of CBD, 10 minutes from Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre and provides easy access to the Brisbane Airport. Being a family friendly location, there are a variety of excellent public and private schools within a convenient distance of the home. Additionally, the much anticipated retail development known as the "Nest" is currently under construction just around the corner and will provide coffee shops, restaurants, child care and retail specialty stores.
Every now and again something extra special comes along, and this property is certainly one not to be missed.
Special Features Include:
* Just 5 years young and with the structural warranty still in place. The contemporary design incorporates high ceilings, quality fixtures and fittings, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and an exceptional attention to detail throughout (owner occupied since brand new)
* This villa is at the end of the row and therefore captures a wonderful amount of natural light
* Open plan living/meals area with beautiful contemporary tiles throughout
* A contemporary Caesar stone kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop, dishwasher and an abundance of storage space
* Living/meals area flows out seamlessly to a covered alfresco entertaining area, perfect for outdoor dining
* 2 spacious built-in bedrooms
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Well appointed main bathroom with bath/shower and separate toilet
* Single covered carport and plenty of street parking available
* Security screens, blinds, an abundance of storage, termite barrier, recycled water system and insulation installed
* Outstanding rent and tax depreciation potential
* Just like a house, on its own block of land and with no Body Corporate fees payable
Make your move with confidence - this is space, privacy & practicality at its absolute best. The location is superb and the home is stunning - to avoid your disappointment, act quickly. For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact DANIEL WATERS.
Year Built: Nov 2011
Rates: $300.94 p/q
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Fitzgibbon, QLD 4018 priced between $250,000 and $460,000