10 Hannora Crescent Croydon 3136 VIC
Brilliantly Designed For Families
Quietly positioned within the prized Strathfield Estate overlooking a central treed green belt area.
- This desirable neighbourhood is renowned for its convenient access to shopping centres, Primary, Private schools, buses and station.
- With a genuine family focus where inviting interior spaces and alfresco entertaining excel.
- Relax in the living room or in the large informal zone where a dining and family room adjoins the well designed and appointed kitchen.
-If you prefer the nearby separate large rumpus room is another terrific family gathering space.
- Large, blended, even multi generational families will appreciate the 6 robed bedrooms including the zoned main with BIRs and ensuite plus a spacious study and family bathroom.
- Outdoors discover the very generous undercover sanctuary ideal for casual celebrations and relaxed dining, spa, kids Cubby and child friendly back garden.
- Host of inclusions, gas ducted heating, reverse cycle split system air conditioners, ceiling fans, outstanding internal storage, remote control double garage, covered walkway to powered workshop-storage area, handy off street parking plus 1 x 2,500 litre water tank.
Location advantages include walking distance to Kalinda Primary and Yarra Valley Grammar plus the Mullum Mullum creek trail, close to Good Shepherd and Luther College. Shopping destinations such as Burnt Bridge, Croydon, Eastland and Ringwood railway station plus easy access to Eastlink.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Croydon, VIC 3136 priced between $460,000 and $850,000