10 Gould Street Brighton VIC 3186
Modern Family Entertainer with Enticing Period Charm10 Gould Street, Brighton
Upon classical verandah entry with Tasmanian oak underfoot, an instantly inviting hallway branches off to a pair of formal spaces. A delightful, north-facing sitting room attracts natural light throughout and offers a variety of integrated shelving options. Adjoining this special place is a warm and relaxing lounge room with French door access to a private courtyard, the perfect setting for a weekend breakfast at home.
A luxurious main bedroom is serviced by handy walk-in robes, extensive built-in robes and a striking en suite with a luxe freestanding, oval-shaped bath and oversized shower. The two remaining robed bedrooms are both sunlit and generous in size.
Sympathetically restored throughout, the home spectacularly opens up to reveal the spacious comforts of open-plan living and dining. Crisp white walls, timber floors and soaring ceilings create an effortless and timeless style, forming a natural focal point for all your family’s special occasions.
A sleek and chic kitchen boasts high-end Smeg and Asko appliances, smooth and sophisticated Corian benchtops, custom-built cabinetry and a large walk-in pantry. This impressively bright space will inspire the most reluctant of home chefs to entertain on any chosen scale.
Framed by floor-to-ceiling glass, the floorplan flows outdoors to a welcoming al fresco, presenting a whole range of dining and entertaining possibilities. This area has been designed for easy living with a deep and broad timber deck hemming an immediately enticing swimming pool, ready to provide summers of family fun.
Comprehensive features include a fully tiled family bathroom with bath, concealed laundry with handy drying cupboard, a remote-controlled double garage, heating/cooling throughout, the security of an alarm system and a landscaped, easy-care garden. Complementary period features include decorative ceilings, original Tasmanian oak flooring, timber fretwork, leadlighting, an open fireplace and exquisite ceiling roses.
The superior location is exceptionally convenient and notably family-friendly. Stroll to Dendy Street Beach at the end of the street, Were Street’s specialised shopping and cafes, and Brighton Beach Primary School and Railway Station. This is classically refined Brighton living without compromise! Inspect with confidence today.
* 3 large bedrooms with BIR, main with WIR and stunning en suite featuring freestanding tub, oversized shower and twin vanity
* Super-sized open-plan living and dining
* Formal sitting room with integrated shelving and desk
* Formal lounge room with open fireplace and French door access to private courtyard
* Custom-built, superbly styled kitchen with smooth and sophisticated Corian benchtops, a 90cm Smeg oven/cooktop, integrated Asko dishwasher, soft-closing cabinetry, and a large walk-in pantry
* Fully tiled family bathroom featuring a bath
* Concealed laundry with handy drying cupboard
* Spacious timber deck, perfect for dining and entertaining
* Spectacular gas and solar heated swimming pool
* Private paved courtyard
* Period features include decorative ceilings, original Tasmanian oak flooring, timber fretwork, leadlighting, an open fireplace and exquisite ceiling roses
* Plantation shutters and Holland blinds throughout
* Remote-controlled double garage
* Landscaped, easy-care garden
* Fully alarmed
* Central heating and 2 split-system heating and cooling units
* Moments from the beach, schools, transport, shopping, parkland
Property Code: 920
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Brighton, VIC 3186 priced between $1,700,000 and $3,100,000