10 Faucett Street Blackalls Park NSW 2283
Over 70% SOLD10 Faucett Street, Blackalls Park
Cleverly designed to maximise natural light, open plan interiors reveal spacious living zones that incorporate a lounge/family area, dining space and gourmet kitchen all with seamless connection to a private alfresco escape, while upstairs is reserved for bedroom accommodation, a full family bathroom and stylish ensuite.
- Dual level layout taking full advantage of space and light
- Impressive open plan living spaces with seamless connection to alfresco escape
- Choice of two or three bedrooms
- A full family bathroom and stylish ensuite
- Single or double garage options
- Gourmet kitchen featuring premium stainless steel appliances
- Convenient powder room on ground floor
- Combination of easy care floating timber floors and quality, hard wearing carpet
- High-end fixtures and fittings throughout
- Opposite local shops and services, with transport, parks and sporting fields nearby
- Short 5-minute drive to Toronto's bustling CBD, Toronto Workers Club and the Lakes Shore with major shopping centres, cinemas, weekend farmers markets, walk/cycle ways and a wide variety of cafes and restaurants an easy 10-minute drive away
Please note: The open home for this complex will be held at our LJ Hooker Projects interactive showroom at Shop 12, 240-260 Hillsborough Road, Warners Bay every Saturday between 12noon 4pm.
NOTE: All images are artist impression only
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Blackalls Park, NSW 2283 priced between $250,000 and $470,000