10 Dwyer Street Karrinyup WA 6018
The Sky Is The Limit!10 Dwyer Street, Karrinyup
*Sellers have the right to sell prior to Set Date*
Your family will feel on top of the world from inside this expansive 4 bedroom 4 bathroom plus study & with two separate double garages, this tri-level residence has been renovated for comfortable low-maintenance living and enjoys the prime position of a quiet street just footsteps from the beautiful Sandover Reserve and the outskirts of the prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club.
Indulge in breathtaking panoramic inland views and a mesmerising golf-course vista from various parts of the upper two levels, with a stunning city-skyline backdrop on offer from upstairs also. The top floor plays host to two minor bedrooms - both with built-in wardrobes, a sublime master suite with a large fitted walk-in robe and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom, a separate second/main bathroom and a carpeted reading/sitting/relaxation area with views of both the Perth CBD and the tree-lined Country Club.
The middle floor doubles as the home's “entry level” and features a carpeted home office or study with its own separate entrance (ideal for when running a business from home), along with a lounge and built-in timber bar, a spacious formal dining room with access into a tiled and enclosed sunroom, a reading nook or sitting room, an open-plan family and casual meals area, a highly-functional kitchen, a fully-tiled “third” bathroom and so much more. Downstairs, a games room adds yet another living option to the versatile floor plan and is accompanied by a handy fourth bedroom or studio, a separate fully-tiled “fourth” bathroom, a wine cellar or storeroom/office, a huge laundry with ample storage space and a massive remote-controlled double garage with plenty of extra storage space and two internal shopper's entry doors - one via the bedroom/studio.
Outdoors, a tiled rear verandah or alfresco overlooks a shimmering below-ground salt-water swimming pool and its trickling rock waterfall feature, also boasting stairs up to the private first-floor courtyard off the family area. The beautiful lawns and gardens are fully reticulated, whilst a second remote-controlled double garage has its own storeroom and can be access from an electrically-gated driveway that offers endless extra driveway parking either side.
Only minutes separate this sublime property from Karrinyup Primary School, the soon-to-be-revamped Karrinyup Shopping Centre, Hamersley Public Golf Course, Lake Gwelup Reserve, pristine swimming beaches, freeway convenience and public transport. You will be impressed, very impressed!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Block size:792 sqm
- Spacious and carpeted upper-level master bedroom suite with a ceiling fan, 180-degree panoramic inland and golf-course views from the carpeted retreat area and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a vista of its own, a bubbling corner spa, shower, heated towel stand and a toilet
- 2nd upstairs bedroom is also carpeted for comfort and boasts built-in robes, a ceiling fan and stunning inland views
- 3rd carpeted upper-level bedroom with BIR's, a ceiling fan and awesome city and Country Club views
- Fully-tiled second upstairs bathroom with a separate bath, shower, a heated towel rail and a sprawling inland vista
- Carpeted living/sitting area upstairs, with a splendid combination of city, Country Club and treetop views
- Carpeted formal lounge room on the middle floor, complete with a built-in bar and outdoor access to the wraparound front-entry verandah
- Carpeted reading nook/sitting room on entry level
- Large carpeted formal dining room with a gas bayonet and stunning inland views
- A mesmerising vista of the Lake Karrinyup Country Club from the enclosed tiled sunroom on the middle floor
- Carpeted family and informal dining/meals area with a gas bayonet, a breakfast bar, beautiful views of the backyard pool, outdoor access to a private side courtyard and more
- Tiled middle-floor kitchen with its own slice of the view, ample storage space, a huge walk-in pantry, charming timber cabinetry, an AEG electric cook top, a separate AEG electric oven and a Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
- Carpeted home office/study with split-system air-conditioning
- Fully-tiled third bathroom on the middle floor, complete with a shower and toilet
- Spacious carpeted fourth bedroom/studio on the ground floor, with split-system air-conditioning, a separate fully-tiled fourth bathroom with a shower and toilet, under-stair storage, its own shopper's entry door via the main double garage and easy access to the tiled games room, with outdoor access of its own to the rear
- Double-door entrance
- Upper-level chandelier
- Large roof/loft storage area upstairs
- Separate upper-level toilet and double linen press
- Separate pool storage room
- Paving throughout front and back of dwelling for easy-care outdoor living and entertaining
- Dedicated rubbish-bin enclosure
- Elevated portico entry
- High ceilings throughout
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- CCTV system
- Security alarm system
- Valet ducted vacuum system throughout
- A/V intercom system throughout
- Gas hot water system
- Foxtel connectivity
- Fully reticulated
- New carpets throughout
- Freshly painted
- 2 x Double garages
- Ample driveway parking for up to 10 family cars on the property
- A striking architectural design on a spacious low-maintenance block
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Karrinyup, WA 6018 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000