10 Corey Avenue Dromana 3936 VIC
SOLD - YOUR PROPERTY AGENT
One can’t help but be immediately impressed by this charming family residence. From the timeless Edwardian design to the muted greys and charcoals, this home embodies that special something. Inside, expansive living areas and four bedrooms are just a mere backdrop to this ‘pretty as a picture’ residence.
• Meticulously crafted classic Edwardian bursting with appeal
• Relocated from leafy East Melbourne and restored to its former splendour
• Superbly located within minutes to the beach and shops, yet favoured by a quiet street position
• Dripping with character courtesy of rich floorboards, dado panelling and a Hamptons-inspired kitchen
• A welcoming street appeal complete with rounded verandah posts and intricate fretwork, enhanced by the gabled roofline
• Accommodation includes two distinct living zones
• Coastal colour scheme pairing beautifully with the gorgeous floorboards and architectural detailing
• The perfect garden for children, animals and entertaining, plus a storage shed that blends in with this graceful home
• Two bathrooms including an en suite to the master bedroom
• Undercover car accommodation in the carport which perfectly complements the home
• Stunning open fire place supported by ducted heating
• Elegant and forever-endearing….. this is, without doubt, a home, sweet home
*all measurements are approximate
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dromana, VIC 3936 priced between $390,000 and $720,000