10 Cactus Link Clarkson WA 6030
Elegant modern home offers high-end beachside living10 Cactus Link, Clarkson
* Spacious open - plan living room with soaring raked ceiling flows to sunken dining area
* Large separate rumpus/games room captures abundant natural light through full - length windows
* Living area also features a home entertainment recess and built - in gas fire feature recess
* Premium chef's kitchen with large corner pantry and stainless steel appliances
* Modern main bathroom features separate bath and shower, plus separate toilet
* King - sized master suite with walk - in robe and impressive open ensuite with corner spa bath
* Second and third bedrooms with built - in robes; study space suits conversion to fourth bedroom
* Elegant alfresco patio in beautifully landscaped backyard with bore water on 619sqm block
* Well - equipped internal laundry; ducted air conditioning; solar power system with 3.2kW inverter
* Alarm system; triple lock - up garage with internal entry and drive - through access to backyard
This stunning residence will be a place to call home for many years to come with expansive open - plan living and elegant alfresco entertaining to suit your growing family.
The contemporary facade with timber garage doors, landscaped front gardens and manicured lawn offer strong street appeal in a high - end residential estate.
Enter via the front portico into the dedicated entry hall where the soaring raked ceiling creates immediate 'wow factor'.
The large open study is on your left - or easily convert this space into a fourth bedroom - and the expansive living area with home entertainment recess and feature built - in gas fire recess is straight ahead.
The living room steps down into the generous sunken dining area, and a large separate games/rumpus room captures abundant natural light through full - length windows.
The premium kitchen will delight the home chef with large corner pantry, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, and alfresco entertaining is a breeze on the elegant covered patio in the beautifully landscaped backyard.
The king - sized master suite is privately located off the entry hall and features a walk - in robe and impressive open ensuite with corner spa bath and separate shower.
The generous second and third bedrooms - both with built-in robes - share the modern main bathroom that features a separate bath and shower, plus separate toilet to suit family living.
There is ducted air conditioning throughout; an alarm system ensures your peace of mind; a well - equipped internal laundry adds convenience; an expandable 11 - panel solar power system with 3.2kW inverter will reduce your energy bills; and a bore water system will keep your backyard looking lush all year round.
The triple lock - up garage completes the package with internal entry and drive-through access to the backyard to accommodate your boat, trailer or caravan.
Add this quality property to your shortlist and call Noel McEvoy at Sell Lease Property on 0411 641 522 today.
Property Code: 3685
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Clarkson, WA 6030 priced between $350,000 and $650,000