10 Burgan Drive Springvale NSW 2650
acreage and lifestyle10 Burgan Drive, Springvale
- the practical hub of the home, the central kitchen features sleek black granite benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances and a spacious walk-in pantry
- the light-filled, north-facing open plan dining and living area also features a cosy slow combustion wood fire with a ducted heat transfer system that warms the whole house
- there's plenty of space for the growing family with five bedrooms, four with built-in robes, and a separate rumpus room off the main living area with built-in storage
- with its own adjoining lounge area creating a parents retreat, the generous main bedroom features his-and-hers walk-in robes and a spacious ensuite with two vanities and a corner spa
- maximising modern home technologies, the home is fitted with a StarServe home data system with a data point in every room, has selected lighting on timers and a C-Bus system to control the energy saving LED lighting throughout the home
- double remote garage has convenient internal access, plus there is an expansive powered shed and workshop with three-bay roller door access and two-bay awning
- relax and entertain in one of the two outdoor covered alfresco areas overlooking the sparkling in-ground quartzon salt water pool
- the gardens require minimal maintenance, with drought tolerant planting throughout, including hedging that lines the property boundaries and is watered by a dripper system
- other inclusions of note are a 5kW solar system, remote electric front gate and sealed driveway, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, pool cover and plenty of storage
- set on approximately 4 acres with two paddocks in addition to the house block and shedding, it is a perfect opportunity to enjoy the outdoors lifestyle with the convenience of being minutes to town
Offering size, space, peace and privacy at the end of a cul-de-sac, this home will provide enjoyment for you and your family for years to come
This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Inside Spa
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pool (In Ground)
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
- 1 Virtual Tour: Click to view
Other FeaturesC-BUS, In-ground Sprinkler System, Slow Combustion Fireplace, Storage, Walk-in Pantry, Walk-in Robe
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Springvale, NSW 2650 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000