10 Botany Avenue Redlynch QLD 4870
Situated In One Of The Most Family Friendly Streets10 Botany Avenue, Redlynch
* Family sized main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite with double shower and separate toilet
* Two other bedrooms all with built ins and air conditioning
* Central kitchen, stone benches, ample cupboards, dishwasher, electric
cooking, breakfast bar & large fridge space
* Good sized media room which could be made into a 4th bedroom
* Outdoor entertainment area overlooks the pool and mountains
* Custom designed formal entrance opens from double front doors
* Gorgeous near new pool to relax and enjoy this summer
* Fully fenced, security screens, air-conditioned & trailer parking
* Make sure your grass is green and save on water bills with a 5000l water tank.
242m2 under roof and built in 2012 by David McCoy homes, its fully tiled and you will be amazed by the space this home has to offer, the open plan living has room for a formal lounge or dinning area and spills onto the rear patio.
The kitchen is the center piece of this home and overlooks the pool and back yard, the main bedroom also over looks the pool and mountain views.
Botany Ave is one of the most prestigious streets in Redlynch.
So don’t delay contact Shane Trimby right now to inspect
- Sat, 23rd Sep 12:30PM – 1:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Redlynch, QLD 4870 priced between $370,000 and $690,000