10 Belinda Place Newport NSW 2106
Peacefully Located With Ocean Views10 Belinda Place, Newport
Tranquil tropical setting positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac is this property ripe for a new lease of life with stunning district views out to the Ocean and Newport Reef.
- Main living with high ceilings, wood fire place and sliding doors framing the stunning view
- Lower level has a toasty combustion fire and opens to a level courtyard with in-built BBQ
- Timber kitchen with gas stainless steel appliances and adjacent NY style laundry
- Home office space or convert to a larger workshop space for crafts or hobbies
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and has a filtered view out to the ocean
- Renovated main bathroom with triangle bath and heated towel rack
- Single lock up garage with internal access and auto entry and workshop space
Bird lovers will enjoy waking up to the joyful sounds and looking out to the colourful ever-changing scenery
Council Rates: $519.00 per quarter
Water Rates: $172.00per quarter + usage
Gordon Spring 0418 210 219 / [email protected]
Kim Jeffery 0410 553 919 / [email protected]
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Newport, NSW 2106 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000