10 Beckler Court Padbury 6025 WA
UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!
Nestled in a whisper quiet South Padbury cul-de-sac, sits this immaculately presented 3 bedroom home that compromises great design and functionality.
The home boasts modern decor, 2 separate living areas, a beautifully renovated kitchen, renovated bathroom and a huge all seasons outdoor entertaining area. Everything is here all you have to do is put your feet up and enjoy!
Positioned on a large 687sqm elevated block with views down the street to Leichhardt Park, the home is just a short stroll to Padbury Village Shopping Centre, South Padbury and Padbury Catholic Primary Schools and only a short bike ride to Duncraig Senior High School.
This property is a must see and offers:
- 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with his and hers BIRs
- Renovated bathroom with a bath and separate shower
- Separate WC
- 2 spacious living areas
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, large pantry and a breakfast bar with an outlook to the outdoor entertaining area
- Large dining area with double sliding doors opening out to the outdoor entertaining area
- High ceilings
- Ducted air conditioning
- Solar hot water system
- 2 gas bayonets
- Huge all seasons outdoor entertaining area
- 2 grassed areas for the kids and pets to run and play
- Easy care reticulated gardens
- Lock up garage with automatic door
- Additional off street parking
All of this located so close to local parklands, schools, shops, transport and the beach, Hillarys Marina and Whitfords Shopping Centre only a short drive away.
For further information please call Jarrod O'Neil on 0411 103 617 - Padbury's # 1 Selling Representative (9 years in a row).
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Padbury, WA 6025 priced between $360,000 and $670,000