1 Wyperfeld Street Yanchep WA 6035
TOWNHOUSE SOPHISTICATION!1 Wyperfeld Street, Yanchep
This stylish three bedroom two bathroom corner residence spans two levels, is enviably located within central Yanchep's “Santorini Square” precinct of the stunning Jindowie Estate and offers modern low-maintenance living, blended with a clever contemporary design.
A secure front yard is gated for peace of mind with only easy-care gardens to worry about, whilst a carpeted downstairs study precedes a beautifully-tiled open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. The classy kitchen itself features a breakfast bar for casual meals, an Omega electric cook top and oven, a range hood, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, tiled splashbacks and more.
Solid Jarrah hardwood decking highlights a private back alfresco/patio entertaining space, complete with a shade blind to protect you and your guests from the elements and coastal gusts. The remote-controlled double garage is accessible via a tranquil rear laneway and includes a side storage area, as well as a door linking it to the alfresco and beyond.
Upstairs, the sleeping quarters are headlined by a carpeted master bedroom suite that enjoys the luxury of a walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and its own ensuite bathroom, with a shower and toilet. Both of the minor bedrooms have mirrored built-in robes, with the third bedroom boasting pleasant inland views from its window, too.
With no strata fees to pay, outstanding new fittings installed throughout and all of the hard work already done and dusted, there is absolutely nothing else left for you to do, other than to simply bring your belongings, move on in and indulge in a desirable beachside location just walking distance from the new shopping centre and future school (currently under construction), within a close proximity of several nearby parklands, approximately four minutes from the Sun City Golf Club, five minutes (approx.) to the majestic Yanchep National Park and only 10 minutes (approx.) from restaurants along Two Rocks marina, as well as the new Butler Train Station. Absolutely superb!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
- Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with split-system air-conditioning and feature down lighting
- 2nd/3rd upstairs bedrooms are both carpeted for comfort and have ceiling fans
- Separate bath and shower to main bathroom
- Efficient laundry with tiled flooring
- Double linen press
- Separate upstairs toilet
- Double upper-level linen press
- Front security door
- Artificial turf to side of property, with access gate linking the front yard and rear entertaining area
- Energy-efficient heat-pump hot water system
- Gated access of rear laneway
- Solid double-brick construction
- New rear patio and quality outdoor blinds
- New security gates and screens all round
- Barely four years old (completed 2012/2013)
- Off-road parking bays on Wyperfeld Street - for family, friends and guests to utilise when visiting
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Yanchep, WA 6035 priced between $210,000 and $390,000