1 Strickland Court Coogee 6166 WA
THE ULTIMATE FAMILY ENTERTAINER
Looking for a home that your family is unlikely to grow out of? With 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas and a large outdoor entertaining area; this home has everything you will ever need. Perfectly positioned in the heart of Coogee and just a stone's throw from the beach front in a highly sought after location, this flexible home is the ideal choice for relaxed living and entertaining.
Renovations and clever upgrades over the years have created the generous modern residence that you see today. Designed so that the whole family can live in harmony, the home features a free flowing floor plan that combines various living spaces along with a centrally located & spacious kitchen ergonomically designed, practical on a day to day basis and perfect for entertaining - open up the sliding doors to the expansive decked alfresco with a fully equipped outdoor kitchen, running onto the generous back yard with abundance of space for pets and kids to play.
- Fully renovated kitchen with Essa stone bench tops, breakfast bar, 5 burner stainless steel gas stove & 900mm oven & range hood, double fridge recess & solid Tasmanian Blackwood flooring
- Open plan living & dining area with solid Tasmanian Blackwood floors & split system A/C
- Huge under cover decked alfresco, cedar lined, stainless steel ceiling fans & down-lights, outdoor kitchen including pizza oven, built in BBQ, double basin sink with swivel tap, glass splash back built-in fridge & cabinetry
- Gorgeous master suite with elevated suburb views, BIR robe & stylishly renovated ensuite
- Large upstairs living area with split system A/C and elevated suburb views
- 1 minor upstairs bedroom ideal as nursery or study
- 3 additional downstairs bedrooms all with BIRs
- Fully renovated main bathroom
- Plantation and roller shutters throughout
- Foxtel points
- Additional side access for parking ideal for boats & caravans
- Double lock up garage + off street parking
- Well established front garden
- 2x garden sheds
Nestled on a great 705sqm block, this is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a top quality home designed for family living and entertaining, in a superb seaside location, the Port Coogee Marina just moments away with its parks, marina and planned waterfront dining/retail hub right on your door step and a quick 10-minute drive to the vibrant centre of Fremantle.
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. ACTON Coogee provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. ACTON Coogee accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Coogee, WA 6166 priced between $490,000 and $910,000