1 Shadforth Street Mosman NSW 2088
Classic Terrace For Contemporary Living1 Shadforth Street, Mosman
This impressive home has been architecturally transformed with no expense spared to fuse classic period interiors with contemporary style. Enjoy the central courtyard for alfesco meals and all living areas flowing to outdoor living and entertaining spaces. Relax for an afternoon drink with the skyline views from both the front garden and upstairs balcony.
– Stately formal living and dining rooms, with restored marble fireplaces
– Open plan family living adjoins kitchen and separate casual dining area
– Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, Corian benches and Blum soft-close drawers
– Adjoining extensive wall of storage with double pantry cupboards
– Courtyard with Vergola operable roof
– Level access to rear tropical style garden & front garden with skyline views
– Exceptionally large master suite, stunning walk-in robe & luxury full bathroom
– Additional king-size bedroom opening to balcony enjoying skyline views
– Queen sized third bedroom and fourth single bedroom or study
– Main bathroom with wet area for separate shower and bath
– Downstairs bathroom with Corian benchtop and concealed laundry
– High ceilings, timber floors, detailed cornices, Italian tapware, french door handles
– Extensive built in storage throughout the home
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout in 4 zones
– Underfloor heating in all 3 bathrooms
– Gas bayonets in all living areas and courtyard
– Large double garage with plenty of room for bikes and storage
– Torrens Title
A rare terrace offering that presents a unique opportunity in one of Mosman's sought after tree-lined streets located close to Mosman Bay and Sirius Cove parklands, ferries, buses, Avenue Road shops and prestigious schools.
Note agent interest.
Disclaimer: This information has been obtained from third party/sources we deem to be reliable. We make no representation as to its accuracy. All images and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries.
- Thu, 27th Oct 6:00PM – 6:30PM +
- Sat, 29th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Thu, 3rd Nov 6:00PM – 6:30PM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 10:45AM – 11:00AM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 11:00AM +
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Open Fireplace
- Remote Garage
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Hot Water:
- Living Areas
- 1 Virtual Tour: Click to view
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mosman, NSW 2088 priced between $1,800,000 and $3,400,000