1 Segenhoe Street Arncliffe 2205 NSW
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION BY GEORGE KAMBOUROGLOU 0422 421 111
Built c1905 this charming family home showcases a beautiful blend between its charming period details and contemporary additions. Embraced by lush gardens the home features a mix of inviting indoor/outdoor living spaces, with a swimming pool taking centre stage in the alfresco area. A timber staircase creates a welcome separation between the living and sleeping quarters for ease of entertaining. Hidden from the street by leafy green hedging the home is perfectly placed just footsteps to primary schools, Arncliffe Station and shops.
• Mix of formal and casual living spaces for every occasion
• New kitchen with pressed metal splashback and gas stove
• Alfresco area with entertainer's deck and swimming pool
• Lush garden with established plants and paved pathways
• Bedrooms with built-in robes and plantation shuttering
• Period style bathrooms, main with freestanding bath tub
• Original ornate fireplaces, timber floors and woodwork
• Lovely high ceilings with rosettes featured throughout
• Lock-up garage/workshop, study nook, air-conditioning
• Much loved family home, first time offered in 25+ years
• Total Land Size 524 Sqm
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Arncliffe, NSW 2205 priced between $740,000 and $1,370,000