1 Mciver Place Maroubra 2035 NSW
Position and Opportunity
SOLD FOR $1,516,000!! Thinking of selling? Call Veronica Perez on 0411 871 225 for a free market appraisal on your property... Quietly placed at the end of a premier cul-de-sac and presented to the market for the first time in 50 years, this beachside classic offers endless possibility, convenience and an affordable entry level opportunity for the young family.
Although liveable as is, there is ample opportunity to refurbish the dated interiors and create a smart and stylish modern residence.
Little more than moments to the shops of South Maroubra Village, regular city transport and a choice of private and public schools, it is a pleasant stroll to both Maroubra and Malabar Beaches.
* Opening to the light of a north-western aspect to the rear
* Well-proportioned lounge room and separate dining area
* Double bedrooms, master complete with built-in wardrobe
* Large kitchen with gas appliances and preparation bench
* With a single garage, secure rear garden, air conditioning
* Potential to reconfigure or expand upwards with permission
Council: $430.00 per quarter
Water: $168.41 per quarter
Auction: Saturday 29th October 2016
Venue: On Site at 2.15pm
View: Thursday 2-2.30pm & Saturday 2-2.15pm
Details: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Maroubra, NSW 2035 priced between $800,000 and $1,500,000