1 Mayflower Street Geebung QLD 4034
Classic Postwar Packed with Potential1 Mayflower Street, Geebung
The location is superb, with Queensland's largest Shopping Centre, "Westfield Chermside", just a short 2 minute drive from the property, providing the ultimate retail, restaurant and cinema experience. Geebung Train Station is within walking distance (or 3 minute drive) and there are numerous quality schools conveniently located nearby, including Geebung Primary School, St Kevin's Primary School, St Dympna's Primary School and Aspley State High School. Extensive parklands with bike/walking tracks are also located within just 550m.
The home has a great layout which includes 3 good sized bedrooms, spacious lounge/dining area and a large original kitchen and bathroom. Families will love the 604sqm fully fenced block which provides plenty of lawn for children and pets.
Special Features include:
- Timber weatherboard and tile construction, rich hardwood floors and generous proportions throughout
- Elevated position capturing beautiful breezes
- A spacious lounge/dinging area with ceiling fan
- A large original kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage
- Three generous light filled bedrooms (main with air-conditioning)
- Original bathroom with separate toilet
- Internal laundry
- A large 604sqm corner block (North/South aspect)
- An abundance of low height storage underneath the house
- Freestanding single car garage
Exceptional opportunities like this never last long - act promptly to avoid disappointment! For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact JOSHUA WATERS.
Year Built: 1950's
Land Size: 604m2
Rates: $427.41 p/q
- Wed, 23rd Aug 5:00PM – 5:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Geebung, QLD 4034 priced between $320,000 and $590,000