1 Margery Close Beldon WA 6027
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION1 Margery Close, Beldon
This presents a rare opportunity for potential for development of THREE SEPARATE DWELLINGS WITH OWN STREET FRONTAGES! (subject to council approval)
As well as waving the kids off as they literally stroll to the high school, you will be capitalising on an ULTRA-CONVENIENT location full of nearby everyday amenities, including Belridge City Shopping Centre virtually on the same street, Beldon Primary School for your younger children to attend, the beautiful Beldon Park, the freeway, public transport and the coast, namely Mullaloo Beach and its popular tavern.
A tiled entrance into the house itself doubles as a study nook and complements the surrounding living zones well, including a casual meals space, a front lounge room and a carpeted L-shaped family and dining area that is functional and close to the kitchen. Mirrored built-in wardrobes and a ceiling fan accompany a master ensuite bathroom that features both a shower and a toilet, setting it apart from the remaining minor bedrooms on the other side of the home.
Double French doors reveal a huge sunken games room with tiled flooring, built-in seating and outdoor access to a pitched side patio area for easy entertaining, overlooking the school grounds. There is ample parking space off the large single carport, whilst a second side driveway is gated for security and peace of mind, providing extra family cars and even a boat with a long-term parking option that can one day be replaced by the backyard setting you have always wanted, including a future swimming pool.
A fresh approach is required here and established families, first homebuyers or even astute investors seeking some extra income via a shrewd rental return are all encouraged to register their interest in this absolute gem. Wait any longer and you may experience disappointment!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- A Masport wood-fire stove heater to the casual meals area
- Tiled kitchen with a double sink, tiled splashbacks, a range hood, Fisher and Paykel gas cook top, a Fisher and Paykel oven.
- Double French doors open into a front lounge with low-maintenance flooring and a ceiling fan
- 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms are all carpeted for comfort and have fans and built-in robes, with the minor sleeping quarters separated from the main living zone via another gorgeous French door
- Light and bright main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
- Practical laundry with a double linen press, a separate toilet and outdoor access
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Security alarm system
- Gas hot water system
- Security screens and doors throughout
- Foxtel connectivity
- Garden shed
- 900m (approx.) to Beldon Primary School
- 950m (approx.) to Belridge Secondary College (main entrance)
- 300m (approx.) to Belridge City Shopping Centre
- 4.9km (approx.) to Ocean Reef Boat Harbour
- 24.7km (approx.) to Perth CBD
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Beldon, WA 6027 priced between $340,000 and $620,000