1 Kitchen Street Bonnie Doon VIC 3720
A LITTLE BIT QUIRKY, WITH A WHOLE LOT OF POSSIBILITIES!!1 Kitchen Street, Bonnie Doon
* Spacious weatherboard family home on a huge 8065m2 approx allotment
* Zoned residential with heaps of space around, so it's ideal for subdivision (STCA)
* Tucked away with town water & sewer, plus sealed road frontage
* Set amidst lovingly cared for shrubs, natives and over 200 productive fruit trees!
* Comprised of 4 bedrooms (2 are HUGE) with good storage, and 2 bathrooms
* Huge central combined living/dining area with wood fire & split system
* Great kitchen with walk-in pantry, electric appliances and heaps of storage space
* The verandahs have been enclosed to give a heap of extra living/study space
* Plenty of room for the toys - large garage/workshop, plus additional garden shedding
* Gardeners! There is 2 huge rainwater tanks, plus seasonal creek at the rear of the property
* Huge productive orchard and a great veggie garden - both enclosed and protected
This would be a great property for those wishing to live a more self sustainable lifestyle, those looking for a bit of extra space but not sacrifice the great location, or even those who are after a great development project....but be quick, it won't last long!!!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bonnie Doon, VIC 3720 priced between $310,000 and $580,000