1 Jacobs Avenue Asquith NSW 2077
INCREDIBLE LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY1 Jacobs Avenue, Asquith
This outstanding family home offers an exceptional opportunity to purchase in one of the area's most prized settings, walk to schools and transport.
- Auction will be conducted at 12 noon sharp on the 15th July on site
- Bidder Registrations available from 11.30 am on Auction Day
- Contact or email Di or Dean Finch to request a Contract
- Elegant lounge and dining with leafy garden and district views
- Large kitchen overlooking fully fenced in-ground pool with sunny north aspect
- Upper level offers 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes
- 2 fully renovated bathrooms, slow combustion fire & split air-con
- Plus extra space downstairs; currently 2 additional bedrooms & playroom
- Internal laundry, extra shower & WC easy access to the pool
- Single lock-up garage internal access plus 2 workshops
- Established lush front and rear gardens, land size 695.6 sqm
- 2.1 kw solar electricity system and solar hot water system
- Rare full brick construction, spacious living ideal for growing family
- Walk to Asquith Train Station, fantastic schools and shops
- Council Rates $466.50 per quarter; Water Rates $168 per quarter
We invite you to attend one of our open houses prior to the Auction. For further details call Di Finch 0425 226 180 or Dean Finch 0425 214 866.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
- Wed, 28th Jun 5:00PM – 5:30PM +
- Sat, 1st Jul 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Wed, 5th Jul 5:00PM – 5:30PM +
- Sat, 8th Jul 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Wed, 12th Jul 5:00AM – 5:30PM +
- Sat, 15th Jul 11:30AM – 12:00PM +
- Sat, 15th Jul12:00PM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Asquith, NSW 2077 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000