1 Island Street St Bees Island Mackay QLD 4740
Island Jewel - Live The Dream On St Bees Island1 Island Street St Bees Island, Mackay
Surrounded by beautiful fringing reefs alive with marine life, St Bees Island consists of sandy beaches lapping with crystal clear water, rainforests, eucalypt woodlands, dense grasslands and eleven hundred hectares of untouched national park with wild fauna and flora and a diverse wild life. The property comprises 42,000 square metres (4.20 hectares) of this idyllic location.
Primary boat access to the island is via sea transfer from Mackay. Private planes can land at nearby Keswick Island or alternatively the property can be accessed directly by helicopter from Mackay. Reliable mobile phone and internet coverage are available on the island.
The property possesses the following key features:
* Leasehold property (current twenty five lease expires on 12 February, 2034), that has been used by * the current owners of two years as a private residence;
* The rental under the terms of the lease is $5,500 per annum;
* There are several improvements on the property, including a house;
* The vendors are also prepared to include a barge and pleasure craft in the sale of the property, subject to negotiation.
* Contact exclusive marketing agent Keir Kreis 0423 313 499, for a full information memorandum and contract of sale.
Price: Expressions of Interest
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mackay, QLD 4740 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000