1 Hampden Street Hurlstone Park NSW 2193
Funky Federation Home + Amazing Gardens Exploding in Colour1 Hampden Street, Hurlstone Park
Traditional, free-standing double fronted 3 bedroom period house sitting in an outstanding location on a quiet, wide, tree lined street. The home features a beautifully designed back garden which is shielded from the world and is ideal for the young family and outdoor entertaining.
Centrally located within minutes to Hurlstone Park train station and shopping village, city bus links, public and private schools, the Cooks River parklands & playing fields as well as Marrickville golf course, this family home is also within walking distance to the Dulwich Hill Light Rail service and minutes to an array of local cafes and eateries. The home displays:
- 3 spacious bedrooms + 2 full bathrooms
- Large combined living and dining areas with an abundance of natural light
- Many original features including high ceilings, original timber sash windows, original skirting boards, timber fret work and tessellated tiles on the front veranda
- Gas cooking and gas heating facilities
- Meticulously maintained front garden
- Beautiful back garden featuring yurt - ideal for meditation, yoga & reflection or can also be used as a home office, artist studio or musicians room
- Large garden shed
This property is the perfect purchase for the busy young family seeking space and the convenience of being under 10 km from the Sydney CBD and is ready to be occupied and enjoyed as-is with scope to expand or renovate (STCA) further at a time of your choice. Make no mistake this is a rare opportunity to purchase in a very tightly held street in a great Inner West suburb.
Aris Dendrinos - 0412 465 567
- Sat, 29th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Tue, 1st Nov 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Tue, 8th Nov 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 3:00PM +
Click to view
Other FeaturesClose to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Formal Lounge,Yurt, Large Shed
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hurlstone Park, NSW 2193 priced between $800,000 and $1,500,000