1 Cowie Street Ethelton SA 5015
Circa 1932 - Full Of Old World Charm - Only Minutes From The Beach1 Cowie Street, Ethelton
This attractive, period home welcomes you with grand, open living spaces, high ornate ceilings and decorative cornices plus a highly impressive attic conversion creating the perfect parents or teenagers retreat complete with living space, study area and extra roof storage.
Other stand out property features include;
- Tropical outdoor oasis complete with covered and heated large spa/pool, large enough for 12-15 people
- Impressive entrance hall with decorative boarders, ornate cornices + intricate ceiling work
- 3 generous bedroom, large master bedroom overlooking outdoor pool/spa
- A large kitchen with raised breakfast bar, glass cabinetry and tiled splashback creates the central heart of the home
- Separate spacious formal living & dining room, complete with original ornate fireplaces
- Ceilings, cornices and ceiling roses all hand painted and lovingly restored
- New, modern bathroom with spa bath & multi function shower with LED lighting and radio
- Additional casual living area/sunroom opening onto rear veranda
- Functional separate laundry and toilet.
- Prime corner allotment with roller door garage extra side storage room.
- Additional off street parking for up to 3 vehicles under cover plus a shed
- Two split systems, gas heating and 4KW solar panels on the 44c tariff.
This rare and unique offering is filled with creative charm, set only minutes from the popular Semaphore beach and within walking distance to the trendy buzz of Semaphore Road. With local schools, parks and the smell of fresh coffee from Red Mill bakery only moments away, this charming family home offers a private oasis in a highly sought after location.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
a) at 139 Tapleys Hill Road Seaton SA for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and,
b) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ethelton, SA 5015 priced between $340,000 and $640,000