1 Compton Street Bass Hill 2197 NSW
TASTEFULLY RENOVATED HOME
Located in a quiet peaceful residential area is this tastefully renovated family home. This light filled property with an 18m frontage has exceptional street appeal and is immaculately maintained throughout. Combining the perfect mix of modern living with a vintage twist this home is sure to impress with its impeccable attention to detail. Handy to Bass Hill shopping Plaza, walking distance to Chester Hill station this home is perfect for the first home buyer or investor alike. Inspection is a must.
• 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Separate large walk in wardrobe or study
• Fully tiled modern bathroom
• Large light filled living room with built in wall heater
• Oversized modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel gas appliances
• Separate dining room
• Internal laundry with stone bench tops and full bathroom facilities
• Undercover entertainment area with outdoor sink and provisions for bbq
• Large backyard that's secure for the children
• Drive through lock up garage that leads to the backyard
• Handy to Bass Hill shopping Plaza, Chester Hill station, local schools and public sporting fields
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bass Hill, NSW 2197 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000