1 Carrington Way Trinity Park QLD 4879
Young Family Home in Ideal Location1 Carrington Way, Trinity Park
Located in a quiet no through road & directly opposite thick bushland, this tastefully appointed home is ideal for the young family wanting separate living areas, stylish central kitchen with an open plan focussing on an outdoor lifestyle.
The Free flowing design has internal lounge & dining areas blending beautifully with outdoor living through expansive sliding doors, capturing constant easterly breezes all year round.
No immediate side neighbour off outdoor living areas accentuate the feeling of “Space” whilst the 6.5m wide side access allows room for your toys and enough area for your own designer lap pool.
This very practical home offers:
- Separate spacious Media or Theatre Room, ideal for Parents to appreciate their own TV entertaining area
- Centrally located modern kitchen with white Caesar stone bench tops, “Walk IN Pantry”, island bench with breakfast bar, fridge space for double fridge, quality European appliances, soft close drawers and an integrated Bosch dishwasher plus stacking glass doors open directly on to the outdoor entertaining area
- Light-filled master suite has views through to the bushland backdrop whilst the private ensuite features double shower, his & her vanity and a walk in robe
- Remaining bedrooms all have built in mirrored wardrobes, split system air-conditioning and can easily accommodate Queen Size beds
- Internal laundry has own linen press for extra storage
- Security screens throughout the home allow peace of mind
This home not only is situated within a quiet street making it ideal for your children to ride bikes but you can also capitalise on the many walking tracks and children's play areas throughout the estate plus, the added bonus of being only a few minutes drive from Smithfield shopping centre.
NOTE: Maps provided by Google Maps. Photos taken prior to current residents furniture moved in.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Trinity Park, QLD 4879 priced between $280,000 and $520,000