1 Baldwin Avenue Asquith NSW 2077
Single level living at its best1 Baldwin Avenue, Asquith
Set on a level block of 733m2 this home is only a 250m walk to Asquith Train Station while remaining whisper quiet.
You are in walking distance to some of the area's best schools including Asquith Girls High, Asquith Primary and St Patrick's Primary. You also have Mills Park at the end of the street which has a great kids play area and playing fields.
- The home boasts 4 great sized bedrooms all with built-ins
- The main bathroom has been modernised with a separate toilet
- There is a 2nd toilet and plans available for another bathroom
- Open plan lounge room and separate dining room
- Sun drenched family room that flows outside to your entertaining deck
- Modern entertainers kitchen with gas cooking
- Home office and double lock up garage with potential to be turned into self contained accommodation
- Amazing North facing backyard perfect for family living
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
To view this home please call James Campbell today on 0412 716 610.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Asquith, NSW 2077 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000