1/955 Gold Coast Highway Palm Beach 4221 QLD
BEST BEACHFRONT BUY
Located in the highly sought after beachfront Currumbin Sands complex this unit is a great opportunity, offering 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, large balcony overlooking the pool and a single secure car space with storage shed.
Currumbin Sands is a beachfront complex on the north side of Currumbin Estuary with 2 pool areas, heated spa pools, 4 BBQ areas and tropical landscaped gardens with excellent resort facilities.
The property offers direct access to the patrolled beach with a lifeguard tower and adjoins the still waters of the estuary, the Pirate Park and the ever popular Dune Café.
Rarely available at this price point, the unit is currently leased at $330.00/week until November and offers a great opportunity for the investor or move in on completion of the lease.
- open plan lounge dining area
- full size kitchen
- Internal laundry
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Split system air conditioning
- 2.7m Ceiling Height
- Good size northerly facing balcony overlooking the pool
- Undercover car space
- Rental appraisal $330
- Beautifully landscaped tropical gardens
- Direct beach and estuary access
- Security gates basement parking
- Short walk to local cafes and restaurants
- 4 separate BBQ areas on resort grounds
- 5 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
- Holiday let the apartment
- Permanent rental
- Owner occupy
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Palm Beach, QLD 4221 priced between $210,000 and $390,000