1/89 Doolan Street Ormeau 4208 QLD
SOLD BY DEB FRINKE
This loved and cared for duplex is positioned in sought-after Norfolk Village and the one storey living will appeal to first-home buyers, retirees, a young family or investors alike.
Conveniently close to local Norfolk Village school, this is a wonderful opportunity to acquire a light and bright 3 bedroom duplex that feels more like a free-standing home.
* Upon entry the tiled, air conditioned living area leads out to the covered alfresco and a garden large enough for a pet and kids to play.
* A further covered outdoor living area leads off the dining area and is perfect spot for a quiet early morning cup of tea.
* The functional kitchen with ample cupboards, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher will become the hub of the home.
* 3 bedrooms – main is en-suite and all bedrooms have mirrored robes
* Further family bathroom has bath and shower
* Separate laundry with extra storage
* Double lock-up garage with internal access
Freshly painted and with new carpets, new fly screens and window blinds, there really is nothing left for you to do but view this Norfolk gem.
Located within walking distance to Norfolk Primary School, local sports fields, skate park, community centre, Coles, speciality shops and Tavern and only mins to the M1 motorway.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ormeau, QLD 4208 priced between $210,000 and $390,000