1/43 Beleura Hill Road Mornington 3931 VIC
1 SOLD, ONLY 2 REMAINING!
Designed with contemporary, easy-living in mind and crafted by one of the areas most reputable builders, is Beleura Hill's latest opportunity that will exceed your expectations. Together with the chic blend of stone and timber facade, the travertine entry sets a high benchmark carried through the spacious home, which also features top-end touches including LED feature strips and lighting throughout, stone bench tops, data cabling, reverse cycle heating and cooling, alarm system, ducted vacuum and American Oak flooring just to name a few.
Basking in glorious northerly sun, the downstairs living areas with 2.7m ceilings and square set plaster finish spill out to a private landscaped courtyard with quality Merbau decking. The kitchen is positioned to keep the cook in the conversation whilst turning out culinary delights with the aid of Miele appliances and butlers pantry.
There is no need to venture upstairs when it's time to call it a night. Continuing the easy living checklist, the stylishly appointed downstairs master bedroom with walk in robe and luxurious ensuite is accessed off the wide entry hall through a grand 2340mm high doorway. Upstairs, high standards can be identified in three generous bedrooms (all with BIRs), generous light-filled living room, family bathroom with freestanding bath, semi-frameless shower and double sink vanity. A separate toilet and ample storage complete this popular design.
- Sleek modern kitchen with Miele appliances
- LED down lights and lighting strips
- Glass splash backs, Luxe tapwear and stone bench tops and basins
- Floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms and laundry
- European oak flooring and solid timber stair cases
- Wool carpet
- Walk-in shower and free standing bath
- Full joinery in all walk in robes
- Heating and cooling throughout
- Alarm system
- Merbau decking in fully landscaped gardens, including outdoor lighting
- Exposed aggregate drive ways
- 35squares including double garage (internal access)
- Winner of the HIA Victorian Townhouse/ Villa of the Year 2016
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mornington, VIC 3931 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000