1/33 Lucinda Street Clontarf QLD 4019
Newly Renovated – Rare Duplex1/33 Lucinda Street, Clontarf
The duplex features:
- Light, airy and bright throughout
- Freshly painted inside and out
- New window furnishing and flooring throughout including plush carpet to the living room and bedrooms
- Open plan living, dining and lounge room. This space features a large new reverse cycle air conditioner
- New kitchen with new appliances including a wall oven, ceramic cooktop and a rangehood. There is ample storage, a breakfast bar and a double sink
- 2 bedrooms. The master bedroom has a new reverse cycle air conditioner
- Spacious modern bathroom with a large shower and vanity basin. The toilet is new and separate
- 1 car lock up garage with internal access into the home and a remote control door
- Ample data points and power points throughout the property
- Security screens on the doors
- Brick and tile construction
- Internal laundry with direct access outside to the new clothes line
- Huge yard – great for pets, entertaining or even to park the caravan or boat. The yard is a blank canvas at the front of the property and can be fenced by the new owner if desired to provide additional privacy.
- Brand new termite barrier for added peace of mind
- Electric hot water system
If you are looking for a low maintenance and tidy investment or a great unit on one level free of large body corporates this is it. There is also the added option here of purchasing the 2nd duplex on the site down the track. Investors can expect a rental return of around $285 to $290 per week.
Instructions are clear to present all serious offers.
Property Code: 740
- Sat, 19th Aug 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Clontarf, QLD 4019 priced between $200,000 and $380,000