1/29 Edmund Street Norwood SA 5067
City Fringe Stunner!1/29 Edmund Street, Norwood
From the moment you enter this home it has a warm & inviting feel, making you immediately feel at home. It feels more like an English Terrace than a typical townhouse & is anything but ordinary!
Set in a lovely garden setting, it’s a fabulous haven to come home to. You’ll love the tranquil quiet cul de sac position, set back from the street for that added sense of privacy in beautiful leafy Edmund Street.
Renovated throughout; this luxury home offers separate lounge, open plan living, dining & entertaining & a pretty private courtyard garden with huge French doors that enhance that open plan indoor outdoor entertaining we all love. It’s also spacious with over 165m2 under main roof. Beautifully appointed throughout, with plenty of storage & clever eco-friendly design features such as a centrally placed glass Atrium that bathes the home in natural light & provides cross-ventilation to keep the home cool.
Perfect lifestyle property for busy professionals who seek quality, convenience & security in an unbeatable city fringe location with the best of Adelaide’s East at your door.
Great suburb, great location, great property. Loved by all, enjoyed by many & owned by only 1 – so you know it’s been in great hands. Be quick…This one is too good to miss!
For further information OR to make an offer contact Helen Galdes on 0431 198 607 / firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
• It feels like a home – warm & inviting
• Nothing to do, except move in & enjoy
• Fabulous kitchen, dining & entertaining areas
• Lovely north facing courtyard garden
• Peaceful, private, safe & secure; with pet friendly yard
• Quietly set back from the street for added privacy
• Rare off street parking for 2 vehicles
• Great location
• Honeywell temperature controlled heating & cooling
• Quality fixtures & fittings throughout + premium European Appliances
• Abundant storage including WIR in bed 1; BIRs in beds 2 & 3; study/storage; linen press; plus wall of built-ins in the lounge under the stairs for all your coats, wine, books, TV
• 2-way bathroom off main bedroom + powder room downstairs
• BRAND NEW Italian GLEM 900mm 5 burner oven; Ariston dishwasher & extraction fan
• Atrium + French doors with 180 degree opening for cross-ventilation & open plan feel
• Commercial grade floor tiles to living areas; quality carpets to lounge & bedrooms
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Norwood, SA 5067 priced between $420,000 and $780,000