1/164 Ingles Street Port Melbourne 3207 VIC
WILL & KARLIE'S APARTMENT AS SEEN ON THE BLOCK
City fringe Art Deco splendour spectacularly transformed to today’s most exciting architectural standards, this massive 205sqm ground floor residence boasts a hand-perfected custom interior, soaring 3.75m ceilings and an exclusive one-of-a-kind artwork/furniture package. Trimmed with precious timbers, midnight black and rose gold accents, enjoy three luxurious King-sized bedrooms with a stunning his-and-her master ensuite, walk-in wardrobes, two study corners plus a huge 64sqm open-plan living/dining area at rear complimented by a state-of-the-art Neff kitchen, premium wall-integrated gas appliances. A north-facing Blackbutt terrace, day bed, cocktail bar, Black Hearted Sassafras banquet and an outdoor barbecue patio that overflows onto a lush manicured courtyard. Truly a first-class lifestyle opportunity right by world-renowned shopping, endless eateries, premier entertainment and crystalline harbour foreshores.
- Spectacularly transformed 205sqm industrial-style residence
- Formerly J. Kitchen & Sons Art Deco soap factory
- Ground unit of only five residences in total
- Exceptionally spacious with three King-sized bedrooms, a master ensuite, guest powder room, dedicated laundry, massive open-plan living
- Hand-perfected custom interior adorned with precious timbers, midnight black accents & rose gold trims
- Exquisite artwork & one-of-a-kind furniture package included
- Soaring 3.75m ceilings & 2.7m internal doors
- Remote-controlled sheer sunscreens & block-out blinds throughout
- Advanced double-glazing all around
- Gorgeous designer light features
- Motion-activated LED ceiling lights plus “Halo” background lighting
- Video intercom entry with online streaming & unlocking via mobile devices
- Centralised digital climate control
- Trendy “Satin” power points plus Foxtel, free TV, internet & USB outlets in all living spaces
- Heated towel racks in bathrooms
- Convenient lift access
- Off-street parking for one car
- First-class cosmopolitan lifestyle just 1.5km to the CBD
- A leisurely stroll to South Wharf’s world-class eateries & shopping plus the renowned Crown entertainment precinct nearby
- Proximity to premier sports grounds, parklands, South Melbourne Market and the crystalline beaches of Port Melbourne
- Buses and high-frequency trams just a stone’s throw away
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Port Melbourne, VIC 3207 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,200,000