1 & 2/1B Edith Drive North Ipswich QLD 4305
Buy One or Buy Both1 & 2/1B Edith Drive, North Ipswich
The property is a 5 year old low set brick complex featuring:
- 3 bedrooms with built ins
- Family bathroom and ensuite to master
- Open plan
- Separate lounge and dining room with air conditioning
- Galley style kitchen complete with dishwasher
- Security screens and doors
- Private outdoor entertaining area
- Solar hot water and solar panels
- 3 x 1000litre water tanks servicing amenities
- Fully fenced rear yard overlooking park with gated access to park
- Single lock up garage
- Gutter guard
- Depreciation schedule available to purchaser
- New technology allowing investors to receive solar credits and tenants to receive cheaper electricity is available to the purchaser, creating a secondary income stream besides rent - ask us how.
To purchase both is $519,000 and provides a 7% Gross return approx
To purchase one is $265,000
These duplexes are a little larger than most with a great internal layout. All bedrooms are queen size rooms and come complete with built ins and ceiling fans, the master with air conditioning.
An open plan living area flows nicely to the private entertainment area which overlooks the park with playground and free council BBQ's. Sit in the entertainment area and watch the kids at the park.
These units have been built with all the extra's including security screens, 3 x 1000litre rainwater tanks and pump to service amenities plus 8 solar panels and solar hot water.
Yards are fully fenced and located in a quiet location close to highway access to Brisbane or Toowoomba, bus stop, schools.
To arrange your inspection, please phone Bronwyn Handley at Switch Realty on 07 3202 3877 or 0421 926 276 - email: [email protected]
Property Code: 1125
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in North Ipswich, QLD 4305 priced between $360,000 and $670,000