055/62 Cordelia Street South Brisbane QLD 4101
'Lifestyle-Oriented' Inner-City Apartment with a Charming Secure View!055/62 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane
If you are chasing a 'lifestyle-oriented' inner Brisbane location, this property within the Allegro Apartments certainly delivers. Only moments from the sub-tropical South Bank Parklands, some of Brisbane's best restaurants and cafes, the Queensland Art Gallery and Performing Arts Centre plus Brisbane's premier hospitals and educational institutions (QUT, Griffith University and South Bank TAFE) - the location is unbeatable. The Brisbane CBD is also within comfortable walking distance.
As-well-as location, this bright and inviting 1 bedroom apartment offers many other features. These include:
- Spacious open plan living with seamless flow to a covered entertainer's balcony
- A secure, charming and open outlook (rare in South Brisbane!)
- Cleverly designed kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Generous sized bedroom with built-ins
- Integrated laundry
- Plenty of storage
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Great ventilation and natural light
- In owner-occupied condition with quality fixtures and fittings
- 1 secure car park
- Exclusive secure complex with security access, on-site manager, large lap pool, gym, theatrette and attractive lobby entrance
- Pedestrian access from both Cordelia street and Merivale Street
- Brisbane State High catchment
- Opportunity to buy furnished
- Fantastic investment option, with strong rental returns
- All modes of transport within strolling distance (Train, Bus and Ferry)
Astute investors you will appreciate the minimum maintenance and great return on investment. For first home buyers this is the perfect opportunity to get your foot in, on the property ladder. Call today to arrange your inspection!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in South Brisbane, QLD 4101 priced between $250,000 and $460,000