Unit 612/135 Pacific Highway Hornsby 2077 NSW
Extra Spacious 1-bedder, Sunny with View
East aspect private and sunny, this brand new one-bed apartment has a huge living and dining area with district views through the sliding door to the balcony. Large windows on both sides of the bedroom give you privacy while enjoying the skyline whilst relaxing in bed.
The quality appliances and fittings in the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom are just what you would seek for a quality and relaxing lifestyle in the heart of Hornsby. Only a short walk to Westfield, Hornsby train station, Hornsby Girls High School, Barker, shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Huge open living and dining with access to the entertaining balcony
- Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Corner windows in the bedroom maximising natural light, ventilation and views
- High quality kitchen with granite bench tops, chrome appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Quality bathroom with showers incorporating laundry cupboard with integrated dryers and space for a front loading washing machine
- Balcony with gas outlet and an open district view
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in lounge/dining and bedroom
- One secured car space
- A short walk to Hornsby Westfield, restaurants, Hornsby train station, Hornsby Girls, Barker, restaurants…
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Hornsby, NSW 2077 priced between $310 and $570