House for rent Myhouse Realty Toowoomba in North Toowoomba 4350 QLD
Quality Lowset Unit on CBD's FringeNorth Toowoomba
Located on the Northern side of town on the fringe of the CBD just minutes to North Point Shopping Centre and walking distance to parkland,this quality built lowest two-bedroom unit has just been completed and is a must to inspect for any tenant looking for modern living with city convenience.
Offering air-conditioned open plan living with separate lounge and dining areas which open onto an insulated under roof outdoor area, the stunning modern kitchen with its neutral colour scheme features stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and a large pantry.
The two bedrooms are well proportioned and both offer ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes and are catered for by the light and bright bathroom with the vanity also featuring stone bench tops and a separate toilet.
Finished with a single lockup garage on remote and a private fully fenced courtyard, this unit is a must for you to inspect to appreciate the quality, privacy and convenience it has to offer.
- Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops, large pantry and dishwasher
- Air-conditioned and open plan living, separate lounge and dining areas
- Insulated under roof outdoor area off the living room
- Two good sized built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Bright bathroom, vanity with stone bench tops and separate toilet
- Single lockup garage on remote, private fenced courtyard
- Minutes to North Point Shopping Centre, walk to parkland
- Located on CBD's fringe handy minutes to all amenities
No smoking is permitted inside the property. Outside pets by application.
Inspections can be arranged by phoning myhouse Realty. Please do not enter the property without accompaniment from an Agent.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in North Toowoomba, QLD 4350 priced between $180 and $340