A/54 Virgil Avenue Yokine WA 6060
Brand New and Ready For You!A/54 Virgil Avenue, Yokine
The perfect executive rental opportunity awaits either a growing family or those that simply love to relax within a multitude of living areas. Downstairs, a welcoming front lounge room can also be utilised as a home theatre, preceding a light, bright and open-plan family, dining and kitchen space that simply oozes class.
Solid granite bench tops, high-end Blanco appliances, a double sink and a dishwasher recess can all be found within a sublime kitchen that looks out to a lovely central south-facing paved courtyard for private outdoor entertaining. The three minor bedrooms, a powder room, the main bathroom (with a separate bathtub and shower), a versatile study or activity nook, the laundry and a remote-controlled double garage all combine to make up the remainder of the lower-level features.
Upstairs, a large parents’ retreat acts as another theatre/television room with access out on to a delightful tiled front balcony. Adjacent lies a splendid master suite where a walk-in wardrobe meets a tranquil ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower and toilet.
An extremely high standard of low-maintenance living is enhanced by an ultra-convenient location that boasts a local park only two doors down, the sprawling sporting facilities of Yokine Reserve just around the corner, the Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre nearby, exceptional primary and secondary schools only minutes away, shopping at Dog Swamp and Flinders Square within a short commute and cafes, restaurants, a golf course, public transport, the freeway, city and the surrounding Mount Lawley, Inglewood, Mount Hawthorn, Leederville and North Perth entertainment strips all within a very, very close proximity. What a wonderful place to live!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Open-plan family and dining area downstairs, with gas-bayonet heating and outdoor access to the entertaining courtyard
• Quality Blanco gas cook top, oven and range hood kitchen appliances
• The front lounge/theatre room also enjoys gas-bayonet heating
• Stunning tiled flooring throughout
• Light and bright 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with built-in robes
• Ground-floor study/activity nook (off sleeping quarters)
• Outdoor access to side drying court via laundry
• Double garage with extra power points, rear access and a handy internal shopper’s entrance
• Under-stair storage
• Feature down lighting
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security alarm system
• NBN connected for fast-speed internet
• Gas hot water system
• Side access
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Click on the 'Register for Inspection' button now to be contacted to view.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Yokine, WA 6060 priced between $460 and $850