96 Cabana Boulevard Benowa QLD 4217
Fully Renovated House on Main River. Nothing to do, move straight in.96 Cabana Boulevard, Benowa
As you walk through the hand crafted timber entrance doors, you are greeted by a large Egyptian Crystal Chandelier in the main entrance foyer. This approx 50 square* house on a 974 square meter* waterfront block is simply stunning.
This fully renovated house includes the following fabulous features:
- Gourmet kitchen will make any chef envious, with all Miele stainless steel appliances, granite bench tops and splashbacks with two pack cabinets throughout the property.
- The open plan living areas downstairs are covered in 600 x 600 polished porcelain tiles throughout.
- Sheer curtains and blinds have also been installed throughout.
- The property has been completely repainted inside and out.
- There is a combination of split system and ducted air con within the property.
- Vaccumaid and a "zoned" alarm has been installed.
- The latest intercom system is also installed with 6 stations throughout the house.
- On the ground floor there is formal and informal living areas
- Guest bedroom with walk in robe, and ensuited two way bathroom.
- On the ground floor there is also a dedicated games/media room with all the cables installed, ready to go.
- Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms. 2 for the kids serviced by the main bathroom. 3 of the 4 bedrooms have walk in robes.
- All bathroom benchtops are made of stone.
- The floor is covered with the highest quality stain and fade resistant carpet on the market.
- The master bedroom has a walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony overlooking the Nerang River.
- Outside there is a large undercover entertaining area, tiled using Himalayan sandstone.
- A massive timber deck,
- Manicured gardens with mango trees,
- 9 x 5 meter* pool and
- 6 person therapeutic outdoor spa all overlooking the Nerang River.
- With 24 meters* of main River frontage and a timber jetty in great condition this property suits the fishing enthusiast and with the boat ramp also included it also suits boaties.
The area and location is very quiet, safe, exclusive, and the neighbours are very friendly. The owner has told us that most of the neighbours surrounding this property are owner occupiers, and most have kids attending TSS, St Hilda’s and All Saints and Emmanuel private schools.
At the end of the street, 50m* away, there is a walkway to the Gold Coast Regional Botanical Gardens. The kids will love that. You can also take the dogs for a walk or throw a Frisbee. Also very close is the Royal Pines Golf Course and Resort. The Gold Coasts only 27 hole Championship Golf Course.
The property is also approximately less than 2* kilometres from the Pindara Private Hospital & the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre.
Term: 6, 12 or 18 months
Amount: $1,300 per week
Bond: 6 weeks bond
Pet: Small outdoor pets on application will be considered
Available: From Mon 3rd October 2016
For more information or to book an inspection, please contact Junko Scott.
*Please check open home times on day of inspection in case of cancellations.
*Please note 1Form applications will not be considered. Application forms can be downloaded and printed from www.smartrealestate.com.au or will be available at the inspection.
* denotes approximate measurements
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Inside Spa
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Outside Spa
- Pool (In Ground)
- Secure Parking
- Split System Air Conditioning
- Split System Heating
- Vacuum System
- Building Area
- Living Areas
- 3 Virtual Tour: Click to view
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Benowa, QLD 4217 priced between $900 and $1,700