93 Keehner Entrance Martin 6110 WA
Huge family home with quality fittings
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
follow the link below
Book for an inspection and receive inspection times via email and SMS.
Please note, our office DOES NOT accept 1Form applications online.
Application forms are available at inspections.
- Beautifully presented brand new home
- 4 spacious bedrooms all with BIR's
- Walk in robe to master bedroom
- Sliding door access to rear garden from bedroom 1
- 2 bathrooms
- Spacious kitchen overlooking family/meals.
- Scullery with extra fridge recess
- Massive walk in pantry
- Separate games room
- Home theatre to the front of house
- Separate study with sliding door
- Gas cooking
- Electric oven
- Quality finishes throughout
- Plenty of storage available
- Separate laundry with double linen press
- Double gates to park a trailer or small boat to the rear of property securely
- Double auto garage
- Fully secured gardens
- Synthetic lawns to rear
- Alfresco entertainment area
- Located in the RIVERHAVEN Estate
- Lumen Christi Catholic College
- Coles Supermarket
- Public transport
- Petrol stations
- City of Gosnells Civic Centre
- Gosnells RSL
- Baptist Church
- Real life Church
- Supercheap Auto
- Fiery Flames Cafe and Restaurant
- Amaroo Village McMahon Caring Centre
- Gosnells Railway Markets
- Gosnells Hotel
- Tennis Club
- Ellis Brook Valley Reserve
- Darling Range Wildlife Shelter
- Hillside Farm Education Centre
Keehner entrance runs off Ferres road. If you enter Ferres road into google maps you should have no issue finding the property. We have also attached a map for your reference
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Martin, WA 6110 priced between $330 and $620