9 Jack Street Googong NSW 2620
Well Designed Googong House - Inspections welcome9 Jack Street, Googong
Single level design with 2 separate living areas. Ducted gas heating plus a reverse cycle air conditioner in the family room to provide year round comfort. Sliding door access outside to the enclosed courtyard. Double garage with remote & internal access. Within easy walking distance to the Googong Club, shop, gym & aquatic center & one street away from the Rockley Playing Fields.
Available from - 26/10/2016
• Spacious living area
• Double garage
• Ducted heating
• Great entertaining area
• Gas cooking
• Continuous gas hot water unit
Pets will be considered upon application for this property
To enquire about this great property please call the friendly staff at Elders Queanbeyan/Jerrabomberra on 62973333. Inspections may be made individually as well as the available exhibition times.
Googong Highlights: "Country living with city benefits"
• Great location, close to Queanbeyan CBD
• Plus convenient access for people working in Canberra
• Anglican private school - now open
• Great community & recreational facilities including: 'Club Googong' and all that it has to offer (25m indoor swimming pool, gym, tennis courts), 'Yellow Belly' cafe and general store.
• Lifestyle benefits with beautiful parks, playgrounds, tennis courts and sporting grounds.
Exhibition times that are to be scheduled for the week will be displayed on our website on Tuesday of each week. Each exhibition time will be advertised but we invite all prospective tenants to contact our office should they wish to make an alternate viewing time - 62973333.
Application forms will be presented at the exhibitions but can also be collected at anytime from our office or downloaded via our website at www.eldersrealestate.com.au/office/qbnjerra/
- Sat, 29th Oct 11:30AM – 11:45AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Googong, NSW 2620 priced between $350 and $650