9 Grayson Street Yarrabilba 4207 QLD
Stunning Home With A Huge Backyard
DIRECTIONS TO THE PROPERTY:
Follow Yarrabilba Drive to the second set of traffic lights
Turn right at the lights onto Darnell Street
Continue down Darnell Street and turn right onto Grayson Street
This stunning contemporary home will suit a wide calibre of people looking to call Yarrabilba home! Incorporating sleek lines, stunning finishes and positioned on a generous 576sqm block of land, this will tick all the boxes!
9 Grayson Street presents:
* Spacious open planned living areas equipped with reverse-cycle air-conditioning
* A well-appointed kitchen boasts ample bench and cupboard space including a true built-in-pantry, stainless steel appliances including electric cooking and a dishwasher
* The pergola area is well appointed and overlooks the backyard
* Four great sized bedrooms all feature their own mirrored built in robes and ceiling fans
* The master bedroom is spacious and incorporates two separate built in robes and contemporary ensuite bathroom with excellent vanity storage
* The second bathroom caters to the remaining bedrooms and features a great sized bath and separate toilet
* Separate laundry with direct side access
* Two car remote control garage
* Roller block out blinds installed throughout for ultimate privacy
* Fly screens installed throughout
* Great storage options
* Fully fenced backyard with side gate access
* Flat concrete driveway
* Smart Wired Home connected to the estates fiber network via OptiComm for Pay TV, Phone and/or Internet Connections
Please don't hesitate to contact our office for more information or alternatively you can book your inspection via the 'Book Inspection' button.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty. Yarrabilba will be more than a beautiful location – it will be a vibrant community and a great place to live!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $280 and $520