9 Donaldson Street Greenslopes 4120 QLD
Inner City living is in high demand and this lovely twin gabled Queenslander offers loads of charm and space to move.
* 3 bedrooms with study/nursery adjoining the main bedroom, 1 bathroom and 2 toilets.
* 2 car accommodation.
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher and ample cupboards.
* Huge backyard
* Wide side access for your car, boat, trailer, caravan
* An abundance of storage space.
* Outstanding location near excellent transport and a short walk to Greenslopes Shopping Mall, close to the quality Super IGA Marketplace covering the complete spectrum of living needs and 'open all hours' as well as the Rock'n'Roll Markets.. a superb offering for families and entertainers.
* Close to a selection of schools, Greenslopes Private Hospital, doctors, dentists, sports grounds and parks.
* A few minutes' drive to Stones Corner Shopping and business centre and Coorparoo Junction with all the future city fringe redevelopment plans and all that it offers.
* Short walk to express city bus service; SE freeway to City and the South Coast a few minutes from your door; cycle via Bikeway to the CBD.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Greenslopes, QLD 4120 priced between $290 and $550