86 Adamson Street Wooloowin QLD 4030
We've got a Wooloo-WINNER!86 Adamson Street, Wooloowin
* Three massive bedrooms all with built-ins! (Including drawers and shelf space)
* Grand, but not ostentatious Master bedroom with enough storage space to cater for that shopping addiction!
* Awesome balcony with city glimpses off of master bedroom.
* Two massive bathrooms with skylights - Master has his & hers sinks as well as double shower.
* Separate powder room downstairs
* Huge kitchen fit to cook up a storm, with gas appliances and soft close drawers!
* Ducted air conditioning and wired security system throughout property.
* Single, remote garage; suitable for one car plus ample storage space.
* Sporting a massive, fully fenced courtyard front AND back you will never be short of space again!
* Internal laundry
Every day that Im out and about in Brisbane, I always have people raving about how good the Wooloowin area is.... And how right those people are! What is described as a dress-circle area, Wooloowin offers some of the finest schools, close proximity to the city and easy access to Brisbane Airport whilst instilling a great sense of worth and pride in the lucky residents; and it shows through the manicured streets and grand, well maintained homes you see!
* 350m to Wooloowin train station
* 700m to Eagle Junction train station
* 1.2km to Sandgate Road
* 1.35km to Kedron State High School
* 1.5km to Lutwyche Road & Lutwyche Road Bus Routes
* 2km to Toombul Shopping centre
* 4.8km to Holy Spirit Private Northside Hospital
As you can see, this property offers an eclectic mix of benefits. Call Nicholas or Braedan to arrange an inspection today!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Wooloowin, QLD 4030 priced between $350 and $650