8/16 Warners Avenue North Bondi 2026 NSW
Elegant Art Deco Apartment In A Tranquil Parkside Enclave
Enjoy the leafy serenity and quiet privacy of this freshly schemed Art Deco apartment and delight in the convenience of its leafy North Bondi setting. On the top floor of a well-kept boutique block opposite Barracluff Park, this timelessly elegant two-bedroom apartment occupies a peaceful rear setting on the north-east corner of the block. Large windows, high ornate ceilings and a tranquil leafy outlook create a welcoming ambiance while a sunny shared garden promises a perfect spot for a barbecue or relaxing in the sunshine.
• Quiet parkside setting, a level 400m stroll to Seven Ways cafes
• 2 bedrooms and a modern bathroom, large main bedroom
• Bright and airy interiors dressed in soothing neutral tones
• Elegant living/dining room and a sleek white-themed kitchen
• North facing common garden, sunny lawn and barbecue area
• Walk to the beach and Bondi's buzzing surf and cafe culture
Register for inspections via email agent' or book inspection'. Otherwise, we cannot notify you of any inspection changes. Registering your details gives you priority access to all the information required to inspect and apply for this property.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in North Bondi, NSW 2026 priced between $490 and $900