8 Stirling Close Port Kennedy WA 6172
HOP! SKIP! JUMP! TO SCHOOL!8 Stirling Close, Port Kennedy
Endeavour Primary School is LITERALLY at the end of the street! Walk the kids to school on the weekdays and have peace of mind in knowing they are never too far away, or head to Chipmunks or one of the many local parks on the weekend.
If you are looking for a home large enough for the family while still being low maintenance, this home is in an ideally convenient position, offering generous living spaces while being easy care.
Offering two living spaces, including a formal lounge and dining area, as well as an open plan family and living space, the functional layout is sure to serve any family seeking room to move. The bedrooms are all of a good size, all with robes and a light, bright colour scheme.
Outside, the large, low maintenance yard is ideal for pets or play and is all reticulated from a bore for cost effective care. The lush yards are overlooked by an intimate patio, perfect for small gatherings with family and friends.
Features throughout the home include;
- Neutral colour scheme throughout
- Separate formal lounge and dining area with a TV point and wood look flooring
- Open plan family and living areas overlooked by the kitchen with gas bayonet, split system air conditioning, and two TV aerials
- Feature brick hearth with gas bayonet, centrally located for convenient positioning of a gas heater
- Well-appointed kitchen with ample storage, plenty of bench space and both gas and electric cooking options
- Good sized master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Built in robes to all bedrooms
- Spit system air conditioning to main living area for your comfort in the Summer months
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Laundry with built in linen cupboard and separate toilet
- Large, secure yard reticulated from a bore
- Garden shed for additional storage
- Security screens for peace of mind
- Single car carport
- Approx 400m to closest bus stop
- Approx 700m to Port Kennedy IGA, Ellies Café and Port Kennedy Tavern
- Approx 800m to Bunnings, Harvey Norman, Pet City, Chipmunks and Golds Gym
- Approx 850m to Port Kennedy Scientific Park
Endeavour Primary School (0.2 km)
Port Kennedy Primary School (1.2 km)
Rockingham Lakes Primary School (2.0 km)
Warnbro Community High School (2.7 km)
Comet Bay College (5.3 km)
Endeavour Education Support Centre (0.2 km)
Peel Language Development School (2.0 km)
Warnbro Community High School Education Support Centre (2.7 km)
12 month lease preferred
ALL VIEWINGS ARE BOOKED ONLINE. IF THERE ARE NO REGISTERED ATTENDEES FOR THE VIEWING, THE VIEWING WILL BE CANCELLED AND THE LEASING AGENT WILL NOT BE ATTENDING.
SHOULD THE PROPERTY BE VACANT, WE ARE MORE THAN OBLIGING REGARDING PRIVATE VIEWINGS SHOULD THE ALLOCATED SCHEDULED VIEWING TIME NOT SUIT. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS SUBJECT TO OUR APPOINTMENT SCHEDULE. CALL ASHLEIGH TODAY ON 9528 8900 FOR A FRIENDLY CHAT REGARDING LEASING ONE OF OUR PROPERTIES
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR DETAILS ONLINE FOR VEIWING TIMES AND DATES.
IF THERE ARE NO CONFIRMED ATTENDEES FOR THE VIEWING, THE VIEWING WILL BE CANCELLED AND THE LEASING AGENT WILL NOT BE ATTENDING.
We do not accept online applications
Applications are to be submitted into our Rockingham office ONLY
UNFORTUNATELY LJ HOOKER ROCKINGHAM DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS/ONLINE APPLICATIONS
Please be advised should the property be tenanted, the leasing agent or assistant will be guiding prospective tenants through the home in groups.
Groups will be of no more than 6 people at a time.
Please note should you bring friends with you who do not need to view the home, we will ask that only one representative goes through the home as it will give all parties present the opportunity to view the home to apply in the 10 minute space of time we have to conduct the viewing.
This is to ensure that all parties are supervised for security and tenants wellbeing.
Children are to be supervised at viewings at all times.
Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Port Kennedy, WA 6172 priced between $190 and $350